After Christmas breakfast. After church on Christmas morning, our family enjoys this easy, make-head casserole. I'd also recommend this Christmas morning breakfast casserole for a special brunch any time of the year. —Maryellen Hays, Wolcottville, Indiana Christmas morning is a time for family, not for toiling in the kitchen, but that doesn't mean your first meal of the day can't be holiday-worthy. Start the holiday off on a stress-free note with these extra special make-ahead and super-quick breakfast dishes.
Clone of a Cinnabon "Made the night before. They rose like crazy in the. Christmas Morning Wife Saver (Breakfast Casserole) Make this tasty, rich egg and Canadian bacon casserole the night before and just pop it in the oven on Christmas morning. You can have After Christmas breakfast using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of After Christmas breakfast
- It’s 3 of cooking spoons J Rice(frozen).
- It’s 2 of fingers plantains.
- Prepare 3 of cooking spoons pre fried chips.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need G. of oil for frying.
- Prepare of Mixed vegetables(cabbage, carrot, cucumber and onions).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of milk.
Let it cook while you open gifts and sip your rum-spiked coffee! If you're feeling very full up and bloated after all of the Christmas heavy food, you should choose some light recipes that are easy on your stomach and on your waistline. If you need a Christmas detox, then choose Quinoa, oatmeal pancakes or vegetable omelet. If you are having indigestion, we advise you to follow a bland diet based on boiled rice, broth and puree, if you need more.
After Christmas breakfast instructions
- Toss jollof rice in Microwave and 'Quick defrost' it..
- Mix Mayonnaise with Liquid milk and sugar. Pour over cut vegetables and mix. Set aside.
- Heat up oil and fry chips.
- Peel and dice Plantain. Fry till golden..
- Crack, beat, add salt to eggs and fry to make omelet..
- Plate all nicely and enjoy..
Perhaps you've hemmed and hawed over what to serve for tonight's dinner, breakfast on Christmas morning, Christmas dinner with the family —so much so that you've entirely overlooked what to make the day after Christmas. There are numerous ways to pull together a last-minute meal using either ingredients that are leftover from your holiday. Kids will love opening their Christmas gifts and then being treated to one of these beautiful, ultra-delicious breakfasts. They may surprise you and just want to hold off on presents until after Christmas brunch—especially if all of these Christmas treats are on the table. And if you're apprehensive about adding one more thing to your already.