Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌. In this banana muffin recipe, bananas act as a binder and provide moisture, replacing the need for eggs and making these muffins safe for vegans. Banana muffins are an ideal use of overripe bananas and are great for breakfast, snacks, or even dessert. These vegan banana muffins are egg.
This Vegan Banana Walnut Muffin recipe delivers flavor to your tastebuds thanks to the help of cinnamon, nutmeg and a touch of vanilla extract. Tender, perfectly sweet banana muffins studded with walnuts! The BEST Vegan Banana Muffins ever! You can have Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌 using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌
- You need 3 of Rip Bananas (mashed).
- You need 3/4 Cup of Almond milk.
- It’s 1 Tb of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cup of Flour.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Cinimon.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Cane Sugar.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Vegtables oil.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Chopped Walnuts.
- You need of Utensils.
- You need cups of Cupcake.
- Prepare of Cupcake baking pan.
- You need bowl of Large mixing.
- Prepare spoon of Mixing.
These are the best banana muffins ever! They're light and fluffy with the perfect flavor. You can add chopped walnuts for banana walnut muffins (my personal. Vegan Banana Muffins – Recipe Notes: It's really important to use very ripe bananas for this recipe.
Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌 instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 400*F. In a separate mixing bowl mash 3 Rip Bananas. In the large mixing bowl add dry ingredients: sugar, cinimon,flour, salt, baking powder. Mix until well combined..
- In the bowl with the mashed banana mix in wet ingredients: almond milk, Vanilla, lemon juice, vegtables oil. Mix until well combined..
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together. Do not over stir. Batter will be a lumpy consistency. Once mixed together fold in Walnuts..
- Line baking pan with cupcake liners and divide batter even among cupcake sleeves..
- Bake for 22-25min or until muffins are golden brown and have visibly risen. Let cool for 15min. Enjoy!.
The banana skin shouldn't be completely brown If you like you could also add some more nutrients to the vegan banana muffins by adding some walnuts. Just roughly chop the walnuts and add them to. These vegan banana muffins are moist and delicious and filled with dates and walnuts. No one will suspect they have no added oil or butter. These are my all-time favorite muffins.