Plantain French toast. Hi Guys I Hope You Enjoy This Video Please Like Subscribe,comment and share Follow me on My Social Media I Share A lot Of Photos and video clips with my. Get the greenest plantains you can. Green plantains are a must for tostones.
The Baked Banana French Toast Bakerella post introduces a fluffy breakfast concept. While many blogs have opted for steel oats and egg whites for the morning, this blog has preferred full. Yet another tasty veggie wrap/roti plate with plantains from a local Jamaican place I go to. You can have Plantain French toast using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Plantain French toast
- Prepare 3 of ripe plantain.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need of Bama.
- It’s of Tomato.
- Prepare of Salad.
- Prepare of Potato.
- Prepare of Sesame.
This is a classic Puerto Rican plate, Arroz con habichuelas and pork with fried plantains. Plantains are gently fried, then smashed and shaped into cups and fried again. The crispy cups are then filled seasoned beef and topped with cheese in this impressive dish. Bananas Foster French Toast is an indulgent cross between dessert and breakfast, combining a challah french toast with a sticky sweet bananas foster sauce.
Plantain French toast step by step
- Nayi bare plantain na yanka.
- Nayi per boiling din sa.
- Nayi mashing dinsa na saka flour din nan na jiya sosai nayi making dough.
- Sai nayi flattening dinsa.
- Sai na dauko sesame na zuba akai nayi pressing dinsa sosai.
- Sai na dauko non stick na gasa aciki.
- For the fillings, na dafa egg, potato, sai na yanka su, na yanka tomato din sai na zuba mayonnaise din na juya.
- Sai na dauko plantain toast din nan najafa butter akai.
- Sai na zuba filling din akai.
- Sai nasake daura plantain toast din asamansa.
- Haka nayi tayi har na gama da nazo ana karshen sai na tora salad.
- Sai na yanka half enjoy.
Perfect for a special occasion brunch! See more ideas about Recipes, Latin food Baked Plantains Recipe. Haitian Food Recipes, Cuban Recipes, Jamaican Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes. Plantain was so useful and important to Europeans that they brought it with them when they came to the New World. Hundreds of years later, plantain grows prolifically just about everywhere.