Simple Noodles, Fried Plantain and Omelet.
You can have Simple Noodles, Fried Plantain and Omelet using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Noodles, Fried Plantain and Omelet
- It’s 2 of packs(70g)Indomie noodles.
- You need 1 of Attarugu(cut).
- It’s 1 of medium onion(cut).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ground crayfish.
- Prepare 2 of fingers plantain.
- Prepare 3 of medium eggs.
- Prepare of G.oil for frying.
Simple Noodles, Fried Plantain and Omelet instructions
- In a clean pot on fire, put 2 cups water and allow to boil..
- Peel Plantain and fry..
- Break eggs in a bowl, add 2 pinches salt, whisk and set aside..
- Back to pot of water. Once boiled, add in noodles and a dash of oil and allow to boil for 3mins..
- Add in 1 and a half of the indomie spice, stir then add in crayfish, cut attarugu and Onion. Allow to steam 3mins and noodles is ready..
- Fry eggs in 2 tablespoons oil..
- Set plate and dish out noodles, plantain and egg. Serve with love!.