Goldie's Fried Matzos. I grew up in Connecticut (no team, the Namely, that when in doubt, fry. And what could be better than fried matzo balls? This quick and easy fried matzoh combines soaked matzoh meal with eggs for a delicious breakfast.
But I still had some spare. The matzo will crisp and change to light golden brown after it is removed from the oil; adjust. Drain, pressing out the excess water Crack two eggs over the matzoh. You can have Goldie's Fried Matzos using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Goldie's Fried Matzos
- Prepare 2 1/2 of Sheets of matzo.
- Prepare 1 of Egg white separated from yoke.
- It’s 1 of A pot of boiling water.
- It’s 1 of Salt and spices such as mrs dash or spike.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
With a fork, beat the eggs into the matzos until the entire. Break Matzo into quarters and soak in cold water until soft. Add the matzo mixture to the pan and cook, stirring frequently, until well cooked. Remove pan from heat, add cheese, stir the mixture and serve on a plate immediately (the heat from the fried matzos.
Goldie's Fried Matzos step by step
- Add hot water to broken pieces of matzo and let steep until soft but tender. Strain mix with egg white and fry in hot oil until crispy, and most of moister cooked out. Season to taste. Cook egg yoke and serve on top..
Break the matzos and soak in the water for. Matzo, matzah, or matza (Yiddish: מצה matsoh, Hebrew: מַצָּה matsa; plural matzot; matzos of Ashkenazi Jewish dialect) is an unleavened flatbread that is part of Jewish cuisine and forms an. Deep Fried Matzo Balls – What Jew Wanna Eat. This guide contains fried matzo recipes. A traditional unleavened cracker bread that is great in a variety of recipes.