Veggies omelette with fried plantain. Plantain Omelette gives you the chance to enjoy an exotic breakfast of omelette with fried plantains in one dish. Shake your frying pan from time to time and once the plantain omelette cakes all over, gently transfer it to a flat plate, see video. Slice up like pizza and enjoy with other breakfast dishes.
You can also boil the plantains ahead of time and let cool in the refrigerator until you are. DIY Recipe: Here is how to prepare delicious Plantain Omelette. Aww Who's the ketchup to your fries?.: @pulselivekenya. You can have Veggies omelette with fried plantain using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggies omelette with fried plantain
- It’s 4 of finger plantain.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 of fresh tomatoes (sliced).
- Prepare 3 of fresh pepper (sliced).
- You need 1/2 of onion bulb (chopped).
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cube of knor.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of spinach(sliced).
- Prepare to taste of salt.
Fry plantains in coconut oil, making sure they don't touch each other. When the bottoms are golden brown, flip to brown the other side. […] Plantain Black Bean Veggie Bowl Baked Stuffed Plantains with Black Beans Crispy, Soft, & Sweet Fried Plantains (looking for a healthier alternative) Vegan. Plantains are starchy and often used as a vegetable the same way we would use a potatoes. It is usually fried or baked.
Veggies omelette with fried plantain step by step
- Peel off plantain skin then slice to shape, sprinkle salt.
- Put pan on heat, add vegetable oil after 2minutes add plantain fry until golden brown for 3 minutes.
- Put 3 table spoon of vegetable oil in a small pot, add onions, pepper, tomatoes and fry for 5minites.
- Add knor cube, salt after which break egg and beat then add into the pot.
- After 2 minutes add spirit and mix everything together for 2 minutes.
- Then sauce is ready serve plantain with vegetable omelette very delicious.
They are very popular in West Africa and Caribbean countries. A regular banana is ready to eat when the peel is yellow, however a plantain is considered ready to eat when the peel. Get all your veggies in for the day at breakfast with this protein packed veggie omelette! There is nothing better than a perfectly cooked egg omelete that is stuffed with your favorite veggies and cheese. Learn how to make the perfect omelete now for an easy breakfast for the week.