Plantain Waffles. Sweet plantain waffles are egg-free, nut-free, AIP and vegan! We love making plantain waffles because it makes making our plantain bread super quick. Easily make Plantain Waffles in your waffle maker then top with various waffle toppings from maple syrup to blueberries to sliced almonds.
Sweet Plantain Waffles- Paleo + Vegan! Waffle Makers: Any non-stick waffle maker will work with this recipe, but if you're (rightly!) dubious of Teflon coatings, you've got two great options. First is an old-fashioned cast-iron stovetop waffle iron. You can have Plantain Waffles using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Plantain Waffles
- It’s 1 of overripe plantain.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of cksp for frying or cooking spray.
Sweet Plantain Waffles (Flourless, Vegan) – Easy GF Recipes. Flourless Vegan Banana Bread Waffles- made easy in a blender, these gluten-free waffles are naturally sweetened and full of flavor. These plantain recipes let you to ditch the wheat but keep the flavor and texture of your favorite dishes. Flourless Gingerbread Plantain Waffles from Purely Twins.
Plantain Waffles step by step
- Wash plantain, remove skill and chop into chunks and set aside.
- Pour chopped plantain in a blender and blend for about 2 minutes.
- Add flour, milk, sugar, salt and egg blend everything together to form a barter remove and pour in a bowl.
- Heat up waffle maker and spray cooking spray and pour in a cooking spoon of barter and cover till the cook through.
- Do same till you complete the process with the remaining barter; then serve with eggs and baked bean.
- Please note you can use same barter to make pancakes as well if you don’t have a waffle maker.
The Best Plantain Recipes on Yummly Plantain Mash, Plantain, Chocolate, And Cinnamon Muffins, Chocolate Mousse With Plantain And Berry Jam. Plantains are a staple in Latin American cooking, but they're relatively unknown in the US, Canada, and other western. These Autoimmune Protocol Waffles are the perfect option for those following the AIP diet, paleo, egg-free, dairy-free, grain-free vegan, etc. Made with cassava flour and arrowroot starch.