Plantain and peanut muffin. In today's video I share how to make this easy and delicious plantain muffins recipe. This is a great way to use your over ripe plantains. Paleo/GF Plantain English Muffins Feature, Guest Post: Plantain English Muffins, Paleo in a Pinch by Primal Bites.
Simple Paleo Banana Muffins using almond flour, nut butter, bananas and an egg. Easy, one bowl with no oil and no added sugars! Guys… I kind of can't get over how amazing these Paleo Banana Muffins are. You can have Plantain and peanut muffin using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Plantain and peanut muffin
- You need 2 of big ripe plantain.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s Half of teaspoon baking soda.
- It’s 1/3 cup of peanuts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1/8 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of Tspn vanillah essense.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk(fresh milk).
- You need of Baking utensils.
- It’s 20 pieces of mini cupcakes paper.
- You need of Peanuts for topping.
- Prepare of Plantain for topping(optional).
- You need of Melted butter for glazing after baking.
Plantains, a relative of the banana, are at the center of these delicious Plantain, Chocolate, and Cinnamon Muffins. A variety of banana lower in sugar, the plantains in this recipe add an undertone of fruity flavor. Ground cinnamon and chocolate chips complete the tasty flavor combinations employed. Easy low carb and gluten free almond flour banana muffins with literally no sugar.
Plantain and peanut muffin step by step
- This are all we need to make 20 pieces plantain muffin.
- Peel and diced ur plantain into cubes,add peanuts,little water nd blend till smooth(it is okay to get small small lumps).
- After it is done.
- In a bowl add ur butter,sugar,eggs nd mixx,then add ur milk nd whisk.
- Add vanillah nd mixx.
- Mix ur flour with ur baking powder nd soda.
- Now add ur blended peanut nd plantain mix and whisk,then gradually start adding flour bit by bit till all the flour is finished(please do not alter with the measurement).
- After i finished mixing the flour,I line in my baking pan with my muffin papper nd fill them with a spoonfull of my batter and top it with peanuts nd plantain.
- Bake at 200F for 15mins till nicely brown.
- Glazed them with melted butter nd serve immeadiately💖💞💞.
- Note:if u use same ingredient as mine u will get exact wat i have here💞😍💖.
These mini almond banana breads are healthy enough for breakfast Kids love these almond flour muffins! I purchased a Costco size bag of almond flour and have been playing around with it. These slimming friendly Banana and Peanut Muffins are a perfect breakfast for calorie counting or plans like Weight Watchers! These Banana and Peanut Muffins are suitable for vegetarians. Please make sure to double or triple check all of your ingredients if you're cooking for people with allergies.