Vegan Taco Salad Bowl.
You can have Vegan Taco Salad Bowl using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Taco Salad Bowl
- Prepare 1 Cup of Beans & Rice (see my recipe).
- Prepare of Drizzle Jalapeno & Cilantro Sauce (See my recipe).
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Lettuce.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Vegan Shredded Cheese (Optional).
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Salsa.
- You need 1/2 of Avacado Sliced or Chopped.
- You need of Green onion for topping.
- It’s of Sliced Jalapeno (optional).
- You need of Olives (optional).
Vegan Taco Salad Bowl step by step
- Gather ingredients. See my recipes for Jalapeno & Cilantro Sauce and Vegan Instant Beans & Rice. Otherwise use any you desire. You can even use left over white rice if desired..
- To build up bowl put down 1 cup of rice followed by lettuce, sauce, salsa, Avacado (I prefer mine mashed), green onion, and other optional toppings!.