Vegan Instant Rice & Beans.
You can cook Vegan Instant Rice & Beans using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Instant Rice & Beans
- You need 1/2 Can of Pinto Beans (Drained).
- It’s 1/2 Can of Diced Tomatoes (Drained).
- Prepare 2 Cups of Vegtable Broth.
- It’s 2 Cups of Instant Rice.
- It’s 1/2 Tb of Cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 Tb of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tb of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1 Tsp of Peprika.
- It’s 1 Tb of Olive oil or Vegtable Oil.
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion Chopped.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Crushed Garlic.
Vegan Instant Rice & Beans instructions
- Tap a medium sized pot and add in Olive oil. Once olive oil is heated add in onion and Garlic. Sautee onion until they start to turn translucent..
- Once vegtables are done being sauteed add in Pinto beans and tomatoes. Add in spices and stir until all ingredients are combined..
- Add in 2 cups of Vegtable Broth and bring to rapid boil. Once rapid boil is reached add in 2 cups of instant rice. Stir two-three times to ensure instant rice is fully mixed with ingredients. Remove from heat and let rice sit for 5min or until thickened..