Stir fried beef/pork. Pork stir-fries work well with lots of different cuts. Boneless pork chops (it's just very lean, so be careful to not over cook it; otherwise, it will dry out), pork tenderloin, and even ground pork are all options. How I make sure the pork gets crispy?
Find the tastiest, easy beef stir-fry in our collection of dozens of beef stir-fry recipes. Eggplant, shrimp, and ground beef or pork are spiced up with ginger, garlic, and chile sauce in this authentic recipe. This fast and easy Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry is a filling low carb dinner with big flavor and endless possibilities for customization. You can cook Stir fried beef/pork using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir fried beef/pork
- Prepare 4 of celery stalks, leaves attached.
- It’s 10 of Baby carrots and root veggies, sliced diagonally.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger, minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic, minced.
- It’s 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s of Sauce and Beef.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of white wine.
- It’s 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 lb of beef or pork (bone-in cuts), boiled until tender (from broth). Alternatively: 1 lb ground beef.
Honestly, I think pork or even ground turkey would work just as well or better, and will most likely be less expensive than beef. From broccoli beef to beef with black bean sauce, these beef stir-fries are all quick and easy to make. Stir-frying is a quick and healthy way to get dinner on the table on a busy weeknight but delicious enough to serve at a gathering with friends. Beef stir fry is the perfect Chinese-restaurant-style dish that you can make at home.
Stir fried beef/pork step by step
- Mix ingredients of sauce in a bowl until fully dissolved..
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in wok. Add beef and 1 tbsp of sauce. Stir fry for 3 minutes. Work in batches to avoid overcrowding the wok. Set aside..
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in wok. Add garlic, baby carrots and root vegetables. Stir fry for 3 minutes or until you reach desired texture. Set aside..
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in wok. Add ginger and celery. Stir fry for 1 minute. Add beef, carrots, and root vegetables, and remaining sauce. Mix well to combine..
We love making this beef stir fry recipe instead of getting takeout! Stir Fry With Beef Cubes Recipes. This Beef Stir Fry Recipe has an amazing taste. You will be amazed on the outcome of this recipe. This Beef Stir Fry looks so mouthwatering and sumptuous, isn't it?