Tenderloin Steak with grape sauce. Gradually stir in the broth, wine and salt. Oven-seared beef tenderloin steaks are topped with a rich, creamy sauce with beef stock and fresh herbs. A steakhouse quality meal in the comfort of your own home.
Stir to combine, then drizzle over the steaks. Here, we roast grapes to bring out their succulent sweetness, then combine them with thyme, mustard and Madeira in an easy, savory sauce for pork tenderloin. Serve with barley and steamed green beans. You can cook Tenderloin Steak with grape sauce using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tenderloin Steak with grape sauce
- Prepare 1 of good piece of tenderloin steak(preferably veal).
- Prepare of Plenty of salt.
- You need of Plenty of black pepper.
- It’s of Broccoli and cauliflower.
- It’s 2-3 slices of ginger.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grape juice.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- Prepare 2 slices of ginger.
- You need of Double baked potato.
- Prepare 1 of Potato.
- It’s of Chives.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
This video is a pan roasted beef tenderloin steak. It hyas a citrus , and herb sauce. this recipie is done on the stove top and finished in the oven. Here, we roast grapes to bring out their succulent sweetness, then combine them with thyme, mustard and Madeira in an easy, savory sauce for pork tenderloin. Serve with barley and steamed green beans.
Tenderloin Steak with grape sauce instructions
- Poke a few whole in your potato and wrap it in aluminium foil..
- Set it in oven at 180’c for 45min.
- Once potatoes are out of oven, cut em in half and scoop out the potato in cup, such that potato retains a cup or bowl like shape. Now mash the scooped out goods of potato and add chives, salt, pepper, butter and cheddar cheese. Fill this mixture in a piping bag and shape it out in the bowl like potato. And place it back in oven at 180’c for 15min or until golden brown at top..
- Cut and clean your veggies, rub some olive oil and throw a pinch of salt. And roast them at 180’c for 25- 30 min..
- Take out your steak, pat it with tissue or paper to wipe of moisture. Throw it on net tray and give a good rub of salt and pepper. Make sure you have net tray, as we are going to reverse sear it, so we need ventilation below the steak when in oven.
- Place the tray in oven at 140-160’c for 30 min(for medium well).
- Once out take an iron cast pan well covered on sides to maximize heat. Throw in oil and butter and let it get heated. Cook at medium flame. Throw in your steak let it side of your steak rest on pan for 4 min each(top and bottom only, just char the sides of the steak). One you flip throw in your ginger and garlic cloves. Make sure to throw the butter oil mixture on sides with your spoon.Place the steak on net tray again and let it rest so it can suck it's juices all the way back into it..
- Now for the sauce, simmer your chicken stock, throw few slices of ginger. Add grape juice and stir, add the brown sugar and thicken the sauce a bit..
- Simply cut your steak out now. Design your plate and throw the sauce however you like, let your inner artist come out..
Nutirion Profile: Diabetes Appropriate Healthy Weight Heart Healthy High Potassium Low. Slice the beef tenderloin pieces into bite sized cubes, reserve any liquid that comes out of it. In a large sauce pan add butter and minced garlic, cook in low heat while. Beef Tenderloin Steaks with Herb Pan SauceSaving Room for Dessert. Beef Tenderloin Steaks with Red Wine-Mushroom Sauce.