Spiral Bread. A wide variety of spiral bread options are available to you, such as feature, local service location, and type. The spiral pattern is made with plain dough and Purple Yam paste. This is a very soft bread slightly sweet. 紫芋のペーストが冷凍庫に残っていたので、普段ロールパンにしている生地を使って、うずま.
Spiralize your photos: edit placement, color, rings, and image download. Delicate cinnamon swirls make this sweet bread a treat any time of day. Cut dough in half and shape each half into a ball. You can have Spiral Bread using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spiral Bread
- It’s 3 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of yeast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need of Warm milk as required.
- It’s of Minced meat.
- Prepare of Fried plantain.
- You need of Onions.
- It’s of Parsley.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- You need of Seasoning.
- You need of Tumeric.
- Prepare of Ginger/garlic powder.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- It’s of Oil.
As usual, I gravitate toward Victoria Bake's killer toast recipe for the Ube Halaya Spiral Bread. To get the bread shape, you will need a tube pan, like the ones for making. Swirled with a savory bacon and onion filling, this impressive spiral bread is very good on its own, and makes for an epic sandwich. The house, which smells of freshly baked pastries, is so cozy, warm and hospitable.
Spiral Bread step by step
- Mix the yeast into the warm milk. In a bowl add flour, oil, salt and pour the milk in, mixing it all in with your hands, until you have a rough dough..
- Turn it out onto floured surface and knead until you have a smooth dough. You don't want it to be too elastic, it should be smooth but relatively stiff..
- Leave to rise in warm place for an hour while you make the filling..
- In a pan add oil, chopped onions and ginger/garlic powder. Fry for 2-3minutes..
- Add the minced meat, seasoning and spices, stir fry for some minutes. Then add the fried plantain and parsley..
- 6. Take the dough and knock it back then split it into four and roll into rough rectangles..
- Spread ketchup over the dough and roll up lengthways to make a sausage, then slice into spiral rings..
- Press into a well-buttered ovenproof glass dish. Add the plantain filling, top the whole thing with a circle of dough..
- Bake at 180 degrees C for 1 hour until cooked. You can serve it with tea or any drink..
Propose a bake an interesting, very fragrant and delicious bread, which to Italian tastes look like on buns. If you're looking for a delicious Apple Bread, look no further. This Spiral Apple Bread with Caramel Apple Glaze is both delicious and beautiful! I can't believe it's been over a month since the last Year. From Anne Knapp, Tacoma, Washington, as submitted to BH&G.