Crunchy Peanut-Plantain balls. Crunchy Peanut Butter Balls. "The first time I made this candy, I knew it was going to be a big hit," writes Janice Brightwell, Jeffersonville, Indiana. "My husband and friends agree it's the best they've ever tasted. It's quick and simple to prepare. I've been asked for the recipe countless times." These green plantains are mashed and mixed with peanut butter, salt and then baked.
How to Make Crunchy No Bake Peanut Butter Balls. Parent friends of the world: this is a GREAT recipe to make with kids. One of the most critical steps in this recipe is crunching up the Chex cereal into tiny pieces with either a wooden spoon or your hands. You can have Crunchy Peanut-Plantain balls using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Peanut-Plantain balls
- It’s 1 of Plantain boiled and peeled.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Roasted peanuts.
- Prepare 2 of Potato boiled and mashed.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Cottage cheese.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 of Green chillies chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh Cilantro chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ginger finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Chilli powder.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of Top Coating Mixture:.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Roasted and blended peanuts.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Bread crumbs.
Getting that energy boost in a yummy snack ball is so much better than downing some "energy" drink filled with caffeine. Cacao-Coconut Plantain Rice Energy Balls With Pepitas. The pink salt, mined from ancient deposits inside. The best part about making peanut butter at home is you know exactly what goes in it and its also extremely easy to make.
Crunchy Peanut-Plantain balls step by step
- Take mashed plantain and potatoes in a mixing bowl..
- Blend roasted peanuts in a mixer blender..
- Add grated cheese, bread crumbs, green chilli, chopped cilantro, salt and chilli powder, mix all together and form a dough..
- Take lemon size dough and make a dough ball from it..
- Roll these balls in prepared coating mix and keep aside..
- Now heat oil in a pan and deep fry these balls on medium flame and fry till they turn light golden brown in colour..
- Take out the balls on kitchen towel so that it can absorb excessive oil..
Please subscribe to my Home Handy. Peanut butter and chocolate go better together than almost any other combo. Try these crispy peanut butter balls for a tasty treat. They're sure to please Combine the peanut butter, butter, and sugar in a mixer and beat on medium speed until combined. If you don't have crunchy peanut butter, feel free.