Carnitas fritas con tostones garlic sauce and long bread…. The Best Garlic Sauce Tostones Recipes on Yummly Tostones (fried Plantains) With Mojo (garlic Sauce), Tostones With Parsley Garlic Tostones (Fried Plantains) with Mojo (Garlic Sauce)Chef Times Two. These simple garlic tostones are Puerto Rican fried plantains with a little sea salt are the perfect golden crispy addition to a plate Today I'm answering your Top Five Burning Questions about Garlic Tostones aka Puerto Rican Fried Plantains.
It was crunchy on the outside and mushy on the inside and the dipping sauce was to die for. Mini Hamburguesa con Queso y Papas Fritas. These tostone carnitas nachos are a delicious grain-free alternative to nachos! You can cook Carnitas fritas con tostones garlic sauce and long bread… using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carnitas fritas con tostones garlic sauce and long bread…
- Prepare 4 large of Plantains.
- Prepare 3 lb of Pork stew pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 clove of Galic.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Galic power.
- It’s 1 of Sazon.
- It’s 1 of Adobo.
- You need 1 of Flour.
- Prepare 5 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/3 pints of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 loaf of Long bread.
Tostones are totally grain-free, and all of the ingredients for this recipe are paleo, and AIP-friendly. This nacho dish is the perfect hearty comfort food for when you want a restaurant-quality. These Baked Tostones or twice "Fried" Plantains aren't fried at all, they are baked in the oven which makes them a healthy side dish or appetizer! Typically, tostones are served with a sprinkle of salt like chips.
Carnitas fritas con tostones garlic sauce and long bread… instructions
- In large bowl season pork stew pieces with two packages of sazon,adobo,and garlic power.
- Beat eggs in large bowl.
- Add flour to large bowl.
- Preheat deep fryer to 340°F….
- Cover pork stew pieces in the eggs and then into flour and then into the deep fryer into there fully cooked…using the vegetables oil…vegetable oil is optional if u prefer something different by all means….
- Peel plantains cut into 2 inch pieces…dont cut plantains straight cut side ways for better smashing. Put plantains into oil fry into there light golden brown. Take out and let cool for two minutes then lightly smash them and put back in fryer cook to golden brown.
- In medium size bowl mince garlic cloves one third cup of olive oil and two table spoon of garlic power and salt to taste…mix together and enjoy….
- If I missed or u have any questions please don't fill free to ask me or tell me…thanks and enjoy!!!.
Here, I served them as an appetizer with mojo, a pungent dipping sauce made with garlic. Mangu O Tostones Con Los Tras Golpes. Mangu or green plantains with salami, two eggs and white fried rice. Filet of sole in garlic sauce, spicy tomato sauce, broiled, grilled or fried. Served with choice of one side.