Frittata. The frittata can be served immediately or warm. Frittatas have saved me on more hungry weeknights than I care to count. It's easy and versatile, so I I usually make my frittatas with whatever vegetables I have on hand, which means that I've tried a whole bunch of.
Bu tarifi ne kadar beğendiniz? İşte hayal ettiğiniz kahvaltılık, bir İtalyan omleti olan frittata. Kısa süre sotelenen sebzeler, köpük köpük olana kadar iyice çırpılmış yumurtalar. But before I read Stonesoup's guide to the perfect frittata, I was too Jules discovered that the best way to make frittatas is to simply bake them in the oven, which got me. You can cook Frittata using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Frittata
- Prepare 4 pieces of raw egg.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 cube of maggi.
- It’s of Round shape fried plantain.
- It’s of Diced red pepper.
- You need of Diced onion.
- Prepare of Diced green pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of veg oil.
Find Frittata ideas, recipes & menus for all levels from Bon Appétit, where food and culture meet. Power up your lunchbreak with this healthy frittata made with eggs, herbs, spring onions, walnuts and feta. The frittata is an Italian omelette that's flat and firm. It's also easy to make with whatever you might have handy in your fridge.
Frittata step by step
- Break egg and whisk it in a bowl.
- Pour in carrot,red nd green pepper, onion.
- Add salt nd maggi.
- Whisk thoroughly.
- Set your non stick pan on a vry low heat.
- Put 2tbsp of oil,allow it heat.
- Then pour egg mixture on d hot oil on stove.
- Do not stir,leave it to maintain d round shape,arrange the round plantain on top of it,press it down with ur egg frying spoon.
- Leave it till the edges bcoms brown.
- Turn it to d other side and allow it done.
- Your frittata s ready.
Alton Brown shows you how to create one using leftover asparagus, ham. A tasty frittata made with potatoes, spinach, garlic, green onions, and cheese. A frittata goes down well for any meal, hot or cold, in sandwiches or with salads. There's not many better ways of using up Load your frittata with whatever takes your fancy or riff on the recipes below. This Vegetable Frittata incorporates leftover veggies, cheese and eggs baked until custardy and creamy.