Plantain flower vada. Plantain Flower Vada is a delicious snack item. You can add as much or as little of plantain flower in this recipe. Same goes with the chili and onion.
Discover smart, unique perspectives on Plantain Flower Vada and the topics that matter most to you like banana flower vadai, food, recipe, and vazhaipoo vadai. Plantain flowers occur in compact spikes on erect, leafless stalks from among the basal leaves. Each spike is about the size and shape of a pencil but consisting of many, tiny, stalkless, greenish flowers. You can have Plantain flower vada using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Plantain flower vada
- Prepare 200 g of Bengal gram Dhall (2 hours soak in water).
- It’s 10 of green chilli.
- It’s 1/2 inch of ginger.
- You need 6 of no garlic flakes.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of plantain flower (clean well and very finely chopped and wash with turmeric water).
- You need 1 tablespoon of fennel seeds.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Mint leaves,coriander leaves,curry leaves (finely chopped be cup).
Vazhai Poo Vada ¦ Banana Flower ¦ Receipe ¦ Healthy Nutrition¦ How to. Authentic family recipe thats always a hit. Please do not substitute besan for this recipe. The vada will come out rock hard.
Plantain flower vada instructions
- Grind Dhall with ginger garlic green chilli into coase(strain water from Dhall).
- Then add fennel seeds onion salt cup of leaves,mix together and make dough.
- Take a pan add oil once get heat make vada and fry it in oil,once turns crispy,serve it hot.
A wide variety of plantain flour options are available to you. Vazhai Poo Vada ¦ Banana Flower ¦ Receipe ¦ Healthy Nutrition¦ How to. Plantago ovata, known by many common names including blond plantain, desert Indianwheat, blond psyllium, and ispaghul, is a medicinal plant native to Western and Southern Asia. PANFELOU Plantain flowers Transparent Silicone Rubber Clear Stamps cartoon for Scrapbooking/DIY Christmas wedding album. The flower heads taste surprisingly like mushroom and can also be used by school children as 'pop' guns.