Matzo Broccoli Casserole. For a taste of the South, try Paula Deen's Broccoli Casserole recipe from Food Network, a hearty side dish loaded with cheesy goodness. This hearty meat-free casserole is suitable as a Thanksgiving Broccoli casserole enriched with cheese, mayonnaise, and cream of mushroom soup – delicious and. Broccoli Cheese Casserole is a family favorite that will delight even the pickiest of eaters.
In a square casserole dish, spread some salsa on the bottom of the pan to keep the matzo from sticking. This Broccoli Cheddar Chicken and Rice Casserole is an easy make ahead meal that you can assemble and bake another day! Your family will love the cheesy filling and buttery. You can have Matzo Broccoli Casserole using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Matzo Broccoli Casserole
- You need of Casserole.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 pound of Broccoli.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of Colby-Monterey jack cheddar cheese shredded.
- It’s 4-1/2 ounce of box of Matzo ball mix both packets.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of poultry seasoning.
- You need 1 cups of gravy see my recipe down To the bone Porkchop recipe.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
This Broccoli Rice Casserole is made from scratch (and contains no condensed soup)! Fresh broccoli cooked until tender crisp and fluffy rice come together in a creamy cheesy homemade sauce to create. The Best Broccoli Casserole Recipes on Yummly Broccoli & Cheese Casserole, Broccoli Casserole, Loaded Cauliflower Broccoli Casserole.
Matzo Broccoli Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°Fahrenheit. Steam the broccoli. Slice the broccoli into small pieces. Season the broccoli with salt and garlic..
- Mix the gravy, broccoli, eggs, cheese and matzo mix. Add to an oven safe pan..
- Melt the butter, add parsley, garlic, onion powder, and breadcrumbs. Then mix well. Add the breadcrumb mixture to the top of the casserole..
- Bake in oven 35-40 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Our favorite way to eat broccoli. Broccoli has never tasted so good. Make a side dish the star with Broccoli Casserole. The addition of stuffing in this Broccoli Casserole takes plain broccoli-and-cheese to the next level. Make this cheesy ham and broccoli casserole with leftover ham or use purchased ham from the deli.