Basbusa Cake (oman). ***Namoura / Basbusa Lebanese Semolina Cake *DELICIOUS**** In this video I make Namoura (or Basbusa)! This cake is very popular all over the Middle East and every country makes it slightly different. Basbousa Aka Harissa (Coconut Yogurt Semolina Cake).
This Egyptian recipe for sweet semolina cake is incredibly easy to make. Basbousa is a traditional Egyptian – middle eastern sweet cake. Basically Basbousa (also known as revani or harissa) cake is a semolina cake with coconut. You can have Basbusa Cake (oman) using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Basbusa Cake (oman)
- You need 1 cup of Semolina.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Nido powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Condensed milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 3 pcs of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbs of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 can of nestle cream.
- You need of Syrup:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Condensed milk.
- Prepare of Fresh milk.
- You need of Toppings:.
- It’s of Pistachio nut powder.
The best basbousa recipe you will find! An Egyptian almond-coconut semolina cake, drenched in cinnamon syrup. Basbousa: Almond Coconut Semolina Cake Recipe. Shamali cake or semolina cake is one of the most popular desserts in Cyprus.
Basbusa Cake (oman) step by step
- Mix all wet ingredients in mixer. And mix dry ingredients in a bowl..
- Then mix all together and stir it well. Then put in pyrex and put inside the oven with the heat of 130°-150°c. 25-30 minutes…
- Mix the condensed milk and fresh milk in a bowl..just estimate the fresh milk until the mixture become little soft like syrup. Then spread this up the basbusa cake while the cake is hot.. Then put the toppings…
It's one of the variations basbousa – traditional Middle East sweet cake. Basbousa – An Egyptian Kiss- VEGANׁ. Basbousa is a semolina based cake, similar in texture to sweet cornbread. It is traced back to an Egyptian dish Ma'mounia. This post may contain affiliate links for suggested items you can purchase.