Baklava. Tahinli Cevizli Kuru Baklava Tarifi – Hazır Yufkayla Rulo Baklava Kurabiyesi. Hazır Baklava Yufkasından Peynirli Sodalı Rulo Börek Tarifi. This heavenly Baklava combines honey-soaked layers of flaky phyllo pastry with spiced walnuts.
It is made of layers of phyllo dough filled with chopped nuts, such as walnuts, almonds, or pistachios, and sweetened with syrup or honey. This honey baklava is flaky, crisp and tender and I love that it isn't overly sweet. It's basically a party in your mouth. You can have Baklava using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baklava
- You need 1 kg of phyllo pastry, preferrably the finest you can get..
- Prepare 1/2 kg of walnuts, coarsely chopped.
- You need 1/2 kg of raw almonds, coarsely chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of finely ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of finely ground cloves.
- It’s 600 of g, approximately, fresh butter, melted.
- You need of For the syrup.
- It’s 6 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 500 ml of glucose, or, 500 ml honey.
- You need 1 l of water.
- Prepare of the rind of two lemons, and two cinnamon sticks.
I am a huge fan of baklava and this is the BEST baklava recipe I have ever tried. Easy baklava recipe made with layers of honey-soaked New to making baklava from scratch? This easy step-by-step tutorial and expert tips will help you make the BEST honey baklava every single time! Baklava uses phyllo dough stacked with honey and nuts to make a sweet Mediterranean dessert that everyone will love.
Baklava step by step
- In a bowl, combine the ingredients for the filling, that is, the nuts and the spices. Select an ovenproof dish according to the dimensions of your phyllo sheets, and grease bottom and sides well with melted butter. Layer the first 5 phyllo sheets to form the base. Each sheet must be brushed well, but lightly, with melted butter, before layering the next phyllo sheet on top of it. With a spoon, sprinkle over the whole surface of the phyllo some of the filling mixture. Continue layering each sheet of phyllo, brushing it with butter and sprinkling with nuts, until you have 4-5 sheets left..
- Finish off the baklava by layering the last 4-5 sheets. With a sharp knife, score through the top layers of the baklava, either in a diamond grid, or square portions..
- Pour more melted butter over the surface of the baklava, and sprinkle it well with cold water. Bake in a preheated oven, at 180 degrees, for approximately 50 minutes, until golden..
- Let the ingredients for the syrup come to boil, and cook for 5 minutes. As soon as the baklava is done and taken out of the oven, pour the hot syrup over, spoon by spoon, making sure the whole baklava is well saturated. Let stand to allow the syrup to be absorbed, but do not cover, to ensure the baklava remains crispy..
Make sauce while baklava is baking. Boil sugar and water until sugar is melted. 🎦 Baklava. Not to be confused with balaclava or Balaklava. Baklava is a delicious phyllo pastry popular in Middle Eastern countries. Its supposed origins are My first time I just made a mess of dried out phyllo and butter and the baklava tasted wonderful regardless.