Quick and easy parmesan crusted chicken. Timesaving Tip: Try making this dish with thin-cut boneless skinless chicken breasts! Nutrition Facts You won't believe how tasty this Easy Parmesan-Crusted Chicken is! Just a few simple ingredients mixed together, but what a result!
When I have guests over and I am not sure what they like to eat, I cook this Easy Parmesan-Crusted Chicken. The chicken is then smothered in a lemon butter sauce with garlic that adds so much flavor to the chicken. With these recipes in your arsenal, you can make. You can cook Quick and easy parmesan crusted chicken using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and easy parmesan crusted chicken
- It’s 4 slice of boneless & skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hellmanns mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 of salt(optional).
This quick and easy recipe for crispy Parmesan chicken breasts goes well with pasta, on a salad, or even on its own. Stir the Parmesan and bread crumbs in a pie dish. Salt and pepper both sides of the chicken tenders and dredge them in the egg and then bread crumb mixture to coat completely, pressing to adhere. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
Quick and easy parmesan crusted chicken instructions
- preheat oven to 425°F.
- mix parmesan cheese & mayo well.
- the bottom of the chicken(meaning the part that goes on the tray) sprinkle with salt(optional).
- lay chicken on a non stick baking tray.
- spread mixture on top of chicken evenly,( on top only).
- sprinkle breaded crumbs on top of mixture after it's been placed on chicken(add to desire).
- bake for 25 minutes, or (until fully cooked).
In this video, you'll see how to make quick-and-easy baked chicken with a Parmesan cheese crust. Chicken breasts are treated to a simple breading of fresh herbs, breadcrumbs, garlic, and Parmesan cheese. The kids will love this one! The chicken bakes up golden brown and delicious. So for our Ten-Minute Tuesday dish this week, we made parmesan crusted chicken fingers, an all time favorite regardless of your age.