You can have Homemade faluda using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade faluda
- You need of Milk.
- It’s of Burfi.
- You need of Ilaichi powder or cardamom powder.
- It’s of roasted vermicelli or sewiyan.
- It’s of Rose syrup or rooh afja Indian sharbat.
- It’s of Pistachio chopped.
- Prepare of Chia seeds.
Homemade faluda instructions
- First boil milk by adding burfi and make thick mixture by boiling atleast 30 minutes.
- Now let it freeze.optional we can add cashews or nuts if you like so much.
- Now boil sewiyan or vermicelli and soak chia seeds.
- After freezing icecream take out from fridge.
- Take one glass put one scoop icecream.another scoop of chia seeds and vermicelli.
- Again add scoop icecream and chia seeds with vermicelli.
- You can make up to 2 to 3 layers.in the end decorate with rose syrup.sparkle some cardamom powder.
- Yummy mouthwatering faluda is ready.