Lemon Pistachio Crusted Salmon. Make ordinary salmon extra special by topping it with a pistachio crust. Pistachio-Crusted Salmon with Lemon Cream Sauce. Nutty pistachios add color and crunch when sprinkled on salmon.
The crust keeps the salmon super moist and by the time it's done cooking. Sheet Pan Roasted Greek Chicken with Garlic Potatoes – this dish is easy, delicious, and full of flavor your family will love. It's a one-pan meal deal that requires minimal cleanup. You can have Lemon Pistachio Crusted Salmon using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Pistachio Crusted Salmon
- Prepare 3-4 lb of Side of Salmon(skin on).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Shelled Pistachios.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Cornflake Crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/8 cup of Honey.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of Maple Syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Dijon Mustard.
- It’s 1 of Lemon.
- It’s of Spray Pam.
Pistachio-crusted salmon is a gourmet dinner without the gourmet skills! Somehow the nutty pistachio mixed with the honey, lemon and garlic flavours in the glaze work wonders when combined with wild. Dredge the salmon in the pistachio mixture, pressing gently to coat. In a small skillet, heat the oil and garlic over medium heat.
Lemon Pistachio Crusted Salmon step by step
- Wash the side of salmon with cold water. Take a sheet tray and spray it with Pam covering it well to avoid sticking. Place the fish on the tray. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees..
- Zest the lemon and set it aside. Juice the lemon and with a pastry brush, brush the lemon juice on the salmon until no juice remains. Let that sit while you make the pistachio crusting..
- In a food processor, coarsely grind up the pistachios but not too fine. Put them in a bowl and add the corn flake crumbs, salt and pepper..
- In a measure cup, add the honey, maple syrup, and Dijon mustard and mix together. Take the pastry brush and brush the sauce on to the top of the salmon until coated nicely..
- Next, take the pistachio crusting and coat the top of the fish. Spray the top of the crumbs with Pam and place in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. When done, top with the lemon zest and enjoy!.
For easy entertaining, serve Baked Pistachio Lemon Salmon, a delicious pistachio-crusted salmon recipe. Prepare and bake; ready to serve in Today I'm sharing one of our daughter's favorite recipes, Baked Pistachio Lemon Salmon, in honor of her last year in our home before heading off to college. A crunchy pistachio crust with a just a dash of tangy lemon juice tops off these simple baked salmon fillets. A little bit of honey and mustard adds depth to the flavor and just a sprinkling of fresh dill tops it all off. How to Make Pistachio Crusted Salmon with Lemon Cream Sauce.