Rice and Beans with Beef Stew.
You can cook Rice and Beans with Beef Stew using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rice and Beans with Beef Stew
- You need 2 cups of rice.
- You need 13 of fresh tomatoes.
- Prepare 5 of tatashe.
- Prepare 5 of fresh pepper.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 2 of garlic clove.
- You need 1 kg of beef.
- You need 2 of seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare of fried plantain to serve.
- It’s 1 cup of beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need to taste of salt.
Rice and Beans with Beef Stew step by step
- Wash beans and rice separately and parboil in different pot and remove from heat once they are soft and tender; remember to wash rice twice during this process before cooking the final time.
- Wash beef and spice to your taste and steam till the beef is tender then set asdie.
- Wash tomatoes, pepper, onions, garlic and tatashe and blend everything together and set aside.
- Heat up pot and add veg oil then fry the beef briefly then add the tomatoes paste that was blended stir and after 15minutes of frying and stir occasionally.
- Add seasoning, curry powder and salt lower heat and let it cook for another 5 minutes turn off heat.
- Serve rice and beans with plantain and beef stew.