Akara with fried plantain and lipton. Hi people this is a new healthy recipe u and your family will love. This meal is full with lots of healthy benefits, with lots of proteins ,is a breakfast meal that can be served with custard, pap or with bread,the result is just so so good. Try it out and let me know how it goes..you won't regret it .
Plantains are starchy and often used as a vegetable the same way we would use a potatoes. It is usually fried or baked. They are very popular in West Africa and Caribbean countries. You can cook Akara with fried plantain and lipton using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Akara with fried plantain and lipton
- You need 4 of ripe Plantain.
- It’s 1 of liptop.
- Prepare 2 cups of beans.
- You need of Salt.
- You need 1 of maggi cube.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 3 of cksp groundnut oil.
- You need 2 of fresh pepper.
A regular banana is ready to eat when the peel is yellow, however a plantain is considered ready to eat when the peel. A plantain is kind of like a big greenish colored banana, but it has more starch and less sugar. It's not the kind of thing you'd want These simple garlic tostones are Puerto Rican fried plantains with a little sea salt are the perfect golden crispy addition to a plate of rice. Fried Plantains Recipe – Many home cooks will serve their main meal at noon along with a side of rice and fried plantains.
Akara with fried plantain and lipton instructions
- Wash beans and wash off the back..
- Add fresh pepper and onion..
- Blend in a mill,mix with hot water but let it not be watery..
- Add salt and maggi to taste..
- Heat up groundnut oil,onces is hot,mould out 1/2 handful and gradually add to the hot groundnut oil..
- Mould and add till the pan is full but let it not to be too full..
- Fry for 2mins,turn the other side to fry for same 2mins..
- Select out and leave in the sieve for 2mins before adding to the plate..
- Peel and slice plantain,sprinkle salt on it.use same hot groundnut oil to fry for 3mins..
- Boil a cup of water and add a bag on lipton in it..
Many other states produce bananas, like Chiapas, Veracruz, and Guerrero, but Tabasco was where I saw how people used it. Akara is a delicious fried snack composed of black-eyed peas originally from Nigeria, but also popular in West Africa and Brazil. Akara is typically deep fried in vegetable oil, and this is how Betty and I decided to prepare them. Preparation With a small sharp knife cut ends from each plantain and halve crosswise. Cut a lengthwise slit through skin along inside curve.