You can cook Porridge Beans using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Porridge Beans
- You need 3 cups of Beans.
- You need 2 of cksp Palmoil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 of Maggi cubes.
- It’s 1 of big onions.
- Prepare 1 of cksp Crayfish blended.
- It’s 7 of Fresh pepper.
- Prepare of Groundnut oil for frying plantain.
- You need of fried ripe plantain.
Porridge Beans step by step
- Parboil beans with a pressure pot for 30mins. Wash the beans and put back on the heat in a boiling water. As the beans starts boiling add sliced onion and salt..
- Leave it to boil for at least 15minutes.check the beans to make sure it's tender. once it's tender add crayfish, Maggi and fresh pepper..
- Allow to boil for 10minutes.pour in palmoil and cover the pot and allow it simmer for about 7-10minutes.stir and taste for salt..
- Then turn off heat and set aside; then serve with fried plantain..