Plantain fritata. Plantain Frittata is a delicious breakfast of plantain and eggs cooked slightly different. Click here to Pin this Plantain frittata recipe to your board. This dish is one of the easiest breakfast recipe you can think of.kids love it, adults love it and I am pretty certain that you will love it too!
You'll want to make this over and. This plantain frittata calls for ripe plantain which is slowly simmered in a herby and cheesy egg mixture for a nutrient-dense & healthy breakfast. Plantain frittata is packed with goodness, great for children and adults. You can have Plantain fritata using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Plantain fritata
- Prepare of Plantains.
- You need of Eggs.
- You need of Onions.
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- It’s of Green Bean's.
- You need to taste of Spices.
Here is an easy recipe you can follow to make for you and your family. Enjoy this scrumptious frittata for any meal of the day! This will make it easy to grab the skin of the plantains. Slit a shallow line down the long seam of the plantain, peel only as deep as the peel.
Plantain fritata instructions
- Fry your plantains and keep aside..
- Fry pepper, onions,garlic, carrot, and add spices in it.
- Break eggs and put in a bowl for mixing..
- Then add your slice sausage in the mixed egg and add your fried ingredients also in it..
- Mix and put in a fry pan and lower the heat..
- Arrange your plantains in a round shape and cover it up..
- Allow it to steam then cut it in a pizza manner..
- Thank you..
Then look no further, these baked plantains and eggs should be right up your alley. No one will ever guess that this nutritious, mouthwatering breakfast frittata is lighter! Plantain makes it hearty, and the. You will LOVE this Mini Baked Plantain Frittata recipe! Leftover plantains are paired with eggs, chives and spring onion to make a great addition to any grab-and-go moment.