Vegan "Tofu" steak. Impress your guests with these Chewy Blackened Tofu Steaks. Made with extra-firm tofu marinated in a mixture of sauces and spices and then grilled to perfection for a wholesome vegan and gluten-free. The Best Vegan Tofu Steak Recipes on Yummly
Full recipe for Vegetarian Tofu Steak – Dau Hu Bit Tet Chay Are you a vegetarian or a vegan? Steak is a super delicious meal everyone loves and even though. These tofu steaks are covered in a crispy panko coating and topped with savory caramelized onion gravy. You can cook Vegan "Tofu" steak using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan "Tofu" steak
- It’s 300 g of film tofu.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of rice flour.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of Rapeseed oil.
- Prepare of Broccoli sprout appropriate amount.
- You need of a.
- You need 2 tablespoons of water.
- You need 2 tablespoons of mirin.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar beet.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rice vinegar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce with rice malt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rice flour.
A delicious vegan main dish for special dinners! These Crispy Tofu Steaks are a great low carb vegan holiday main dish option! They're flavorful and have a crunchy almond coating! Every year I try to post a vegan/vegetarian holiday main dish option.
Vegan "Tofu" steak instructions
- Put A in a bowl and mix..
- Divide the drained tofu into two equal parts, wipe off the water, and sprinkle with rice flour..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add tofu and bake until the surface is colored..
- Take out the tofu and put A in a frying pan. Stop the fire when it gets thick..
- Place tofu in a bowl and place sauce and sprout..
PS: If you make my vegan sesame encrusted tofu steaks, don't forget to tag me on Instagram as @lazycatkitchen and use the #lazycatkitchen hashtag. I love seeing your takes on my recipes! Serve the tofu steak with the beans on the side and the sauce on top. I love coming up with delicious simple vegan recipes. I started Vegan.io to make it as easy as possible for you to stick.