Joll of rice/beans and peppered beef. Here's yet another great Ghana jollof rice recipe that is going to totally loved by anyone who eats it. The beef and beans are seasoned with chili powder, tomatoes, and garlic, along with onions and peppers. Serve this dish with hot cooked rice or Feel free to turn up the heat with a few tablespoons of chopped jalapeno peppers or a minced serrano pepper.
Try this Louisiana favorite with Ground Beef and rice. Heat large nonstick pan over medium heat until hot. And here is your lovely beef and peppers stir-fry ready to enter into your mouth. You can have Joll of rice/beans and peppered beef using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Joll of rice/beans and peppered beef
- Prepare of Rice.
- Prepare of Meat.
- You need of Plantain.
- It’s of Beans.
- You need of G.oil.
- It’s of Onions, Pepper,salt,Maggi and orda spices.
- You need of Fresh tomatoes and pepper.
How do you like to come to the dinner table with piping hot beef stir-fry waiting for you? Just grab a bowl of rice and dig in. If you can make a tasty and good for your body Chinese stir-fry. This deliciously spicy steak and beans over rice will have family and friends asking for more.
Joll of rice/beans and peppered beef instructions
- Parboil ur rice and set aside.. Put ur meat on fire and add spices and onions allow to boil and set aside…boil ur beans in a different pot till soft and set aside….
- Put ur g.oil in a clean pot on fire..then add d onions and allow to stim then add d blended fresh tomatoes mixture… Allow to boil a little then add Maggi, pepper, salt and orda spices then turn and allow to boil…
- Wen boiled a bit add ur meat stock and little water and den add ur parboiled rice and cover to boil…
- While d rice is boiling..put oil in a pan…allow to hot and fry the meat and plantain and set aside.
- In anorda pot…add little G.oil when hot add oniond allow to fry a bit and den add a little fresh tomatoes mixture.. Allow to fry den add maggi…. Turn wen and den add d meat….turn and allow to boil and set aside.
- When water in rice is a bit reduced add the beans to the rice and allow to boil well and d rice dry well…and food is ready..serve warm wit the meat and plantain by the side……
It's a favorite in my recipe collection. Combine mustard, chili powder, salt, pepper and garlic in a bowl; add steak and toss to coat. Chicken stir fry with rice noddles, sprouts, cabbage, peppers, green… beans, & green onions. Stuffed peppers with rice and lean minced beef and of course lots of herbs & spices. Beans and rice do the impossible: together, they make a complete protein, with all nine essential amino acids Kidney beans simmered with onion, bell pepper, garlic, tomato paste and rice.