Pepper Parmesan Crusted Baked Ham. Treat the family tonight with our Baked Steak with Parmesan and Pepper Crust. Twenty minutes and four ingredients are all you need for this baked steak recipe. Tender bone-in pork chops bake in the oven with a thick and crispy Parmesan panko crust.
In a separate bowl, stir together parmesan cheese, flour, paprika, pepper and salt. Dip fish fillets in egg wash, and then dredge in flour mixture. Lay fish fillets in a single layer on prepared baking sheet. You can cook Pepper Parmesan Crusted Baked Ham using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pepper Parmesan Crusted Baked Ham
- Prepare 1 of fully cooked bone in half ham.
- It’s 1 tbsp of course ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dijon mustard or mustard you like.
- You need 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
Stir the breadcrumbs together with the Parmesan cheese, thyme, basil, oregano, pepper, and salt in a bowl. Dip the chicken breasts in the butter, then press into the seasoned bread crumbs. Fish fillets are baked with a breadcrumb and Parmesan cheese topping. What to make for dinner, again?
Pepper Parmesan Crusted Baked Ham step by step
- Preheat oven to 275.
- Spray a baking pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Combine mustard and mayonnaise in a small bowl, mix well, brush all surfaces of ham lightly with mixture. In another small bowl combine pepper and parmesan, coat ham with this pressing to adhere. Place ham cut side down in baking pan. Pour water and cream around ham. Cover ham loosely with foil. Bake 12 minutes a pound just until heated through. Let sit 10 minutes before carving.
Well, if you have some frozen fish fillets on hand, this recipe is an easy way to cook them, and the baked fish—we like using tilapia or haddock—ends up with a tender, crunchy, Parmesan-coated. Mix Parmesan, paprika, parsley, salt and pepper in a shallow pan. Sign up for the newsletter and get all posts delivered straight. Parmesan, mayonnaise and breadcrumbs may seen an unlikely pairing for fish, but they create a flavor-packed crust that helps keep the fish deliciously moist while it bakes. This Parmesan Crusted Chicken recipe is my favorite thing on their menu.