Cream cheese kunafah. Vermicelli Melted butter Mozzarella Cheese Cream Syrup- Orange Blossom Syrup. Künefe or Kunafa is one of the most popular dessert in Turkey. Here we are sharing the recipe in desi style.
Kunafa can be filled or layered with sweet cheese or cream; it can be soft or thick and. KUNAFA is a traditional Arabic dessert made with thin shredded or noodle-like pastry soaked in sweet, sugar-based syrup, and typically layered with cheese. Cheese Kunafa (Kunaafa Naabulsiya) Kunafa au Fromage كنافة نابلسية. You can cook Cream cheese kunafah using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream cheese kunafah
- You need 250 gms of vermicelli.
- You need 150 ml of melted butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 150 gm of thick Cream.
- Prepare 100 gm of mozarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of food Colour powder (orange).
- You need of Sugar syrup.
- Prepare 250 ml of water.
- Prepare 200 gms of sugar.
- Prepare of Garnishing.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pistachios.
The kunafa is a great ending for a Lebanese meal replete with mezze (a selection of. The classic kunafa on an iftar spread is a sweet and savoury combo made with cream cheese and syrup – and it's not as difficult to create as you may think. Typically, cheese kunafa, like Nabulsia or knafeh bil jibn, are filled with Arabic cheeses with melting qualities like For the cream in the kunafa, heavy whipping cream is perfect. Kanafeh (also numerous alternative spellings) is a traditional Middle Eastern dessert made with thin noodle-like pastry, or alternatively fine semolina dough, soaked in sweet.
Cream cheese kunafah step by step
- In a mixer jar put the vermicelli(if u have kunafah dough you can use it) and grind it till small pieces or you can just break it into small piece..
- In a bowl transfer the vermicelli add the melted butter and food colour mix all well together.Now seperate the vermicelli into two seperate bowls..
- In a baking pan apply the butter with colour then pour the vermicelli mixture and give a press.In second layer apply the thick cream evenly on the 3rd layer apply the cheese last layer pour the remaining vermicelli..
- Bake it for 12mins it will vary based on your oven. At the time we can start preparing sugar syrup in a pan pour the water and sugar mix well till it dissolve completely no need to wait till one string consistency..
- Let it cool and transfer to a plate and pour the sugar syrup and garnish with pistachios.Kunafah is ready to serve 😋.
We can make Kunafa with Cheese, Kunafa with Cream and I have used Mozerella cheese and double cream to make Kunafa/knefah. Preparing Kataifi at home video or. Creamy ricotta cheese wrapped inside golden, crunchy strands of sticky sweet kunafa. A sprinkling of vibrantly green pistachios add the finishing touch to this handheld delicacy. Served most commonly as a dish to break the fast during Ramadan Of all the delicious traditional Ramadan desserts in existence, kunāfah is said to be the queen.