Plantain frittata. This dish is one of the easiest breakfast recipe you can think of.kids love it, adults love it and I am pretty certain that you will love it too! This plantain frittata is the ultimate plantain and egg breakfast recipe. The sweetness of the plantains pairs so well with the savoriness of the eggs and other ingredients.
No one will ever guess that this nutritious, mouthwatering breakfast frittata is lighter! Plantain makes it hearty, and the. Enjoy this scrumptious frittata for any meal of the day! You can cook Plantain frittata using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Plantain frittata
- You need 8 of eggs.
- Prepare of Plantain.
- Prepare of Green beans.
- Prepare of Green peas.
- You need of Green pepper.
- Prepare of Red ball pepper.
- It’s of Groundnut oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Chicken spice.
This will make it easy to grab the skin of the plantains. Slit a shallow line down the long seam of the plantain, peel only as deep as the peel. This plantain frittata calls for ripe plantain which is slowly simmered in a herby and cheesy egg mixture for a nutrient-dense & healthy breakfast. Plantain frittata is packed with goodness, great for children and adults.
Plantain frittata instructions
- Fry the plantain separate. Fried the green beans, green peas, green pepper and red ball pepper separate. Add salt and chicken spice (any chicken spice of your choice)..
- Whisk the egg in a bowl and pour the fried peas into the bowl and whisk it together..
- Pour all the mixure in a fan and with a little oil. Allow it to fry for some minutes and then pour the fried plantain on it and arrange it with a spoon. Turn the other side to fry also. Fry on low heat..
Here is an easy recipe you can follow to make for you and your family. You will LOVE this Mini Baked Plantain Frittata recipe! Leftover plantains are paired with eggs, chives and spring onion to make a great addition to any grab-and-go moment. Plantain frittata is the ultimate plantain and egg breakfast recipe you should try. It is different, easy to prepare and of course very delicious.