Parmesan Crusted Salmon. Restaurant quality salmon right at home! In a medium bowl, mix the parmesan crust ingredients. In a separate bowl, whisk egg.
Parmesan Crusted Salmon. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Tender flaky Oven Baked Salmon with Parmesan Herb Crust. Now you can make crusted salmon that tastes like it's from a fine seafood restaurant! You can have Parmesan Crusted Salmon using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Crusted Salmon
- Prepare 1/2 lb of salmon filet.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Tony Chachere's creole seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely grated parmesan.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
One thing I've been intrigued with lately is the idea of cooking a meal on a sheet pan. I haven't even tried one pot pasta recipes yet, probably because I fear soggy. The creamy mayonnaise and parmesan crust is sure to leave a lasting impression! In a small bowl combine parmesan, parsley and oregano.
Parmesan Crusted Salmon step by step
- Stir together the bread crumbs, creole seasoning, and Parmesan cheese in a small mixing bowl..
- Remove any skin from the salmon, rinse it with water, and pat it dry with a paper towel.
- season the under side of the salmon with black pepper to taste. (I find that a little bit goes a long way).
- flip the filet over a thinly coat it with olive oil. (I have also used egg whites in the past).
- coat the filet with the bread crumb mixture, making sure to coat evenly, add lightly press it into the salmon..
- In a medium sized skillet heat enough oil to coat the pan on medium.
- Once the pan has heated add the filet, Parmesan side down, and cook for a few minutes..
- when the bottom edges of the filet (any Parmesan you can see) start to lightly brown, flip the filet and cook for about another 5 minutes.
- Once the filet has turned a nice light pink remove from the skillet and serve.
- Disclaimer: don't completely trust my measurements. I don't measure when I make this recipe I just add until it looks and tastes right. I tried to be as close to what I think I use though. Also feel free to change up the spices, just go easy on adding salt because the Parmesan already has plenty of salt in it.
- Tips: Use wild caught salmon, farm raised just doesn't have the same flavor. I always grate my own Parmesan for this. The cheese holds to the salmon a lot better..
Rub salmon with olive oil and season with salt and black pepper. Baked Lemon Herb Parmesan Crusted Salmon Recipe – This baked lemon herb parmesan crusted salmon recipe is super easy and delicious! It's one of the best ways to make salmon. Garlic Parmesan Crusted Salmon – quick and easy salmon with crunchy garlic butter Parmesan crust can be baked in your oven or air fryer. This salmon is flavorful, flaky, buttery and delicious!