Plantain kebabs. Healthy, less oily cutlets or Kebabs are always a go-to appetizer. Kids would also enjoy having it. You can omit Chilies if you don't like spicy food.
Try Vegetarian Kebab Recipes-Raw Banana/Plantain Kebabs. Learn how to make Raw Banana/Plantain Kebabs with millets and vegetables. Plantain , Find Complete Details about Plantain,Plantains from Fresh Bananas Supplier or Manufacturer-AGROPREMIUM S. You can have Plantain kebabs using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Plantain kebabs
- It’s of Flour.
- It’s 1 tbls of butter/oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s of I cube of maggi.
- It’s of Curry powder (optional).
- It’s of Meat.
- Prepare of Onions.
- You need of Carrot.
- It’s of Green beans.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- You need of Plantain.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare of Toothpicks.
These baked plantain chips are a healthy, homemade snack for when you're craving something salty and crunchy. Plantain chips are the best thing to emerge from this world. Download Plantain chips stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Plantain is a widespread weed found in virtually every lawn in America.
Plantain kebabs instructions
- Get a bowl,add flour and salt,Maggi, butter,curry, den add a little water,mix well to make a moderate hard dough, just like the meat pie dough cover it and set a side.
- Then cut your plantain round and fry it,then keep aside, for the mince, wash the meat add onions, and curry,cook well and grind it together with onions and blend it inside a blender or mortar then fry it for like 4 minutes.
- Cut the dough and flatten it on ur board,then cut a long straight shape that is wide enough to roll,add ur round plantain in the dough and add a mince meat on it,roll it up. make sure you roll it just like spring rolls,.
- Whisk your egg with some little spices,dip the roll into the egg and deep fry.
It's low profile and non-aggressive habit often leave it protected from the homeowner. However, as is common with many. Plantain may refer to: Cooking banana, banana cultivars in the genus Musa whose fruits are generally used in cooking. Know about Plantain in English and known as Vaayaka in Hindi. Plantain or Vaayaka nutritional Green or under ripe plantains are the ones used in cooking and is a staple food in many tropical areas.