Unripe plantain and Akidi beans porridge. Hello 👋 👋 You're welcome to my channel today I will be sharing with you all how I prepare a local unripe plantain porridge with vegetable and oil bean. Unripe Plantain Porridge is one of those meals that can really be boring if you don't cook it 'intentionally' By intentionally I mean you have to set out to make it delicious. Growing up, this dish was rarely made in my home.
Learn how you can include this meal in your weekly Before you cook Unripe Plantain Porridge. Wash, peel and cut up the plantain as shown. Rinse and cut the pumpkin leaves into small pieces. You can have Unripe plantain and Akidi beans porridge using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Unripe plantain and Akidi beans porridge
- It’s 5 of fingers unripe plantain.
- Prepare 7 cups of Akidi beans.
- Prepare 4 of dry fish.
- You need 1 of onion bulb medium(chopped).
- You need 6 of fresh pepper (blended).
- It’s 4 tablespoon of crayfish (ground).
- You need 4 cube of maggi.
- It’s 1 cup of palm oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
I mentioned preparing and eating unripe plantain the other day in my one of my post and some were surprised that they eat such so I decided to do a post about how to prepare unripe plantain porridge. How do you cook your Unripe Plantain with Brown Beans And Fish ? what else do you add to yours? Unripe plantain is another great source of vitamin A and vitamin C. Vitamin A plays an important role in vision by helping you maintain a clear cornea, which is Unripe Plantain has a high calcium content, which is the vital mineral required for muscles, stronger bones, nails, and teeth.
Unripe plantain and Akidi beans porridge step by step
- Peel unripe plantain wash and cut into shape put in a clean pot.Add maggi and salt little water place on heat after 10 min..
- Add pepper,crayfish and onion for 5min,wash akidi beans cut and add to the pot after 10min wash dry fish and add..
- Add palm oil after 3min stir and turn of heat..
- Food is ready very sumptuous..
There are a lot of delicious beans recipes and plantain recipes out there. But did you know that you can actually combine these two ingredients and make an incredibly delicious meal? Well, today, we are going to tell you how to cook beans and plantain porridge so that you can find out for yourself how. Porridge plantain is one of the delicious foods that are made and eaten in Nigeria. Frankly, this meal doesn't appear often in my menu but anytime I decide to Plantain porridge is easy to prepare, it takes the same process as Porridge Yam , although, with a little twist and slight changes in ingredients.