Baklava. This heavenly Baklava combines honey-soaked layers of flaky phyllo pastry with spiced walnuts. It's a great make-ahead dessert perfect for the holidays or special occasions. Tahinli Cevizli Kuru Baklava Tarifi – Hazır Yufkayla Rulo Baklava Kurabiyesi.
It is made of layers of phyllo dough filled with chopped nuts, such as walnuts, almonds, or pistachios, and sweetened with syrup or honey. This honey baklava is flaky, crisp and tender and I love that it isn't overly sweet. It's basically a party in your mouth. You can have Baklava using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baklava
- It’s 1 of pounch chopped nuts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 package of phyllo sheets.
- You need 1 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated lemon zest.
I am a huge fan of baklava and this is the BEST baklava recipe I have ever tried. 🎦 Baklava. Not to be confused with balaclava or Balaklava. Easy baklava recipe made with layers of honey-soaked New to making baklava from scratch? This easy step-by-step tutorial and expert tips will help you make the BEST honey baklava every single time!
- Preheat oven at 180°c.
- Butter a rectangular baking dish in which phyllo sheets cab fit easily.
- Toss together cinnamon and nuts.
- Unroll phyllo and divide whole stacks into two portion i.e if there are 20 sheets then divide it into 10-10.
- Then cover these sheets with samp cloth to maintain moisture and avoid from drying out.
- Place two phyllo sheets in the prepared dish bottom and butter them generously.
- Sprinkle 2-3tbsp of nut mixture on that.
- Then repeart the layer of two phyllo sheets on that and then again butter it and place nuts on that and repeat same procedure untill all material gets finished and the top layer should be of phyllo only i.e no nuts on top.
- Now using a knife cut baklava into four or five long rows nad nine to 11 times diagonally to make 36-55 diamond shapes, i.e this process totally depends on the dish size, it might be less or it might be more.
- Bake it in preheated oven until golden brownand crisp for 30minutes.
- While it's baking combine sugar and water in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in honey vanilla essence and lemon zest and aimmer it for another 20 minutes.
- Remove baklava from oven and immediately put that syrup over it by spoon.
- Let it cool before serving..
Baklava uses phyllo dough stacked with honey and nuts to make a sweet Mediterranean dessert that everyone will love. Make sauce while baklava is baking. Boil sugar and water until sugar is melted. Baklava is a delicious phyllo pastry popular in Middle Eastern countries. Its supposed origins are My first time I just made a mess of dried out phyllo and butter and the baklava tasted wonderful regardless.