Porridge beans with half ripe Plantain. How to cook simple porridge with beans and plantain. Image source: gettyimages.com Source This is how to prepare beans and plantain porridge in a different way. This recipe is simpler and Finally, when the beans are one half cooked, add yam cubes and keep on cooking until the yam is soft enough. plantain porridge is easy to make, Learn how I made this plus all the ingredients used for making a Like I did state initially, you can even combine both ripe and unripe plantain.
While the plantains are cooling, puree the beans in a food processor until smooth. With lightly floured hands, pick up the dough, fold it in half around the beans and press the edges together with Plantains that are too ripe will affect the consistency of the dough and you'll need to add flour to the. Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Plate Porridge Beans Nigerian Fried Plantain. You can have Porridge beans with half ripe Plantain using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Porridge beans with half ripe Plantain
- It’s 4 cups of Beans.
- You need 7 pieces of half ripe Plantain.
- You need 3 of cooking spoon Palmoil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s 2 of Maggi cubes.
- It’s 7 pieces of Fresh pepper.
- Prepare 3 of cooking spoon Crayfish.
- You need 2 of Onion.
- Prepare 3 of Ginger.
- Prepare 3 of Garlic.
- It’s leaves of Scent.
Tuhansia uusia ja laadukkaita kuvia joka päivä. Plantain porridge is a Nigerian vegetable stew made with the starchy cousin of common bananas. Plantains are simmered until tender in a flavorful broth along with assorted vegetables and sometimes fish, beans or meat. There is no one recipe for this nutritious dish.
Porridge beans with half ripe Plantain instructions
- Peel and cut the plantain,cut the onion,grate the ginger and garlic set all aside..
- Boil the beans for 30minutes,rinse twice..
- Boil water again in a pot,pour in the rinsed beans make sure the water dosent cover the beans..
- Pour in the onion,ginger and garlic.cover and boil for 20minutes..
- Check the beans and press it to confirm is soft.pour in the salt,crayfish and fresh pepper..
- After 10minutes pour in the half ripe plantain and palmoil.boil for 10minutes..
- Stir with a spartular and cover,allow to boil for at least another 7minutes..
- Is ready.cut the scent leaf and serve with it..
Plantain Porridge, Ripe Plantain, Nigeria Food, Indian Food Recipes, Ethnic Recipes, African Recipes, Nigerian Food Recipes, Plantain Recipes, West African Plantains and Beans – A lightened version of plantain and beans quick and easy, with kale – no frying required , yet still quite tasty! Fried ripe plantains can be found not only on tables throughout the Caribbean but in other parts of the world. Some people prepare it to accompany A plantain at its peak of ripeness has exchanged all of its starch for natural sugars; frying it at this stage of full ripeness brings all the sugar to the surface. Plantain Pies are made with over-ripe plantains and filled with any foot item that goes well with That is why I called them Plantain Pies and not Yam Pies. So feel free to use beans porridge, egg Peel the over ripe plantain and mash with a fork.