Okara Peanut Butter Vegan Brownies. How to make vegan peanut butter brownies. (This is an overview with photos, the full recipe is at the bottom of the post). Get out a large microwave safe bowl, that is big enough to contain all the ingredients but also fit in your microwave. I have a glass bowl that works perfectly.
Use up your ripe bananas in this easy-to-make recipe. Peanut Butter Vegan Brownies: What You Need. Kitchen tools, utensils & appliances needed. You can have Okara Peanut Butter Vegan Brownies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Okara Peanut Butter Vegan Brownies
- It’s 200 ml of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 133 ml of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 200 ml of Peanut butter (microwave to soften).
- It’s 200 ml of Soy milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 200 ml of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 200 ml of Okara.
These Vegan Peanut Butter Brownies are dense, intensely chocolaty, oh so fudgy just like a chocolate bar. I dare you to stop at one!! The best part is that these chocolate brownies are egg-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free and better for you too! These vegan Oreo peanut butter brownies are super chocolatey, fudgy, and incredibly delicious!
Okara Peanut Butter Vegan Brownies instructions
- Mix together the brown sugar, cocoa powder, and warmed peanut butter..
- Then whisk the soy milk and vanilla extract together until smooth..
- Combine the whole wheat flour, baking powder, and salt..
- Mix together all three mixtures from Steps 1 to 3. Add the okara (when using homemade okara, make sure to drain any water) and mix..
- Preheat oven to 170℃. Grease a 20 x 30 cm baking pan. Also grease the parchment paper you'll be lining the pan with..
- Pour in the dough and bake for 30 minutes. Take it out and let it cool. Brownies are easy to break when hot, so wait to slice until cooled down thoroughly..
- Pull out the parchment paper from the baking pan. Slice into twelfths..
So if you want these Oreo peanut butter brownies to be completely gluten-free and healthier, just leave out the Oreos and only top them with peanut butter, chocolate. Peanut Butter Vegan Black Bean Brownies: Serving Suggestions. Creamy peanut butter, crunchy peanut butter, natural peanut butter, or just regular old peanut butter like you ate on your sandwiches as a kid. Peanut Butter Brownie Sundaes- holy yum! This post contains affiliate sales links.