Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread. This nut and seed bread is quite unique in that it's not light, fluffy, and airy like your typical flour-based bread. This bread is not only vegan, but it's also paleo- and keto-friendly. Keto diets have been making the headlines recently, with more and more people trying them in an attempt to lose weight.
If you're looking for a low-carb bread/keto bread substitute that is vegan friendly, this recipe might become your new favorite. Sunflower Seed Bread (Vegan + GF) This Sunflower Seed Bread is beautifully soft and slightly crusty, and has a lovely toasty flavour! You can cook Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread
- You need 1 cup of raw sunflower seeds.
- It’s 1 cup of raw pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pea protein powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of psyllium husks.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of tahini (room temperature).
Grow Your Own Bread – Sprouted Lentil Bread. Trying to live a healthy, eco-friendly and sustainable lifestyle while eating gluten free, real food on a. It may happen if you use fresh grounded flax seed meal that tends to be finer and absorbs liquid a bit more. Mix the seeds onto a plate, place the bread ball onto the seeds, press with your hand to flatten the dough.
Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375 f use parchment paper to line the loaf pan size 9 by 5 inch.leave 2 inches of extra parchment on each long side of the pan to remove the loaf easy after bake..
- In a mixing bowl whisk together seeds, protein powder, psyllium husks and salt.
- In a small bowl stir tahini and water.
- Pour tahini mixture over seed mixture and stir until they combined and thickened.
- Scoop the dough into the lined loaf pan, spread evenly.
- Bake 85-90 minutes or until the crust is hard. Remove the bread and let cool completely.
This grain-free, low carb, keto, vegan seed roast is bursting with flavor, light and easy to slice. Made with keto-friendly hemp hearts, flax seeds and nourishing fats. Great on its own as a keto snack or as a main dish for the family to enjoy. This Keto bread is packed to the brim with seeds and nuts and only has one gram of sugar. When you're craving a bread that has some body to it, look no further than this Keto nut and seed bread!