Beans with fried plantain and sauce. The Best Fried Plantains Sauce Recipes on Yummly Fried Plantain Chips, Batter-fried Plantain, Fried Plantain Chips. This dish is made by mixing cooked beans with tomato sauce and served with fried sweet plantains.
My favorite is fried plantains and beans but can't have it all the time. Here is an alternative to fried plantains and beans, a one-pot meal that is less fattening. Fried ripe plantains can be found not only on tables throughout the Caribbean but in other parts of the world. You can have Beans with fried plantain and sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beans with fried plantain and sauce
- It’s 2 cups of Beans.
- You need 2 of ripe Plantain.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare 12 pieces of Fresh pepper.
- It’s 1/4 kg of Ata rodo.
- Prepare 2 cubes of Knorr.
- You need of Palmoil for frying.
- It’s of Vegetable oil for frying.
- You need 1 of Onion.
Some people prepare it to accompany every meal while others make it accompany specific meals. For example, in the South American country of Guyana, fried ripe plantains are traditionally. These simple garlic tostones are Puerto Rican fried plantains with a little sea salt are the perfect golden Cause you wake up wondering about things like fried plantains, right? Yeah, that's why we go The best sauce to use with tostones is mayo-ketchup.
Beans with fried plantain and sauce step by step
- Parboil the beans for 20minutes,rinse and boil add salt to taste..
- Blend the fresh pepper and ata rodo and boil.bleach the palmoil till is transparent then allow to cool heat up again and fry the paste..
- Add onion,Salt,knorr cubes and fry for another 10minutes but keep stirring..
- Slice the plantain fry in hot vegetable oil till is done turn the underneath to fry..
Mix around one part of ketchup with two. Cuban Garlic Chicken, Black Beans & Rice, with Fried Plantains and Mojo Sauce. Fried Plantains Recipe – Many home cooks will serve their main meal at noon along with a side of rice and fried plantains. Many other states produce bananas, like Chiapas, Veracruz, and Guerrero, but Tabasco was where I saw how people used it in their everyday meals. Meanwhile, for the coconut sauce, heat a frying pan over a medium heat until hot.