Raw Vegan Coconut Chocolate No Bake Brownie# VeganContest. Raw Vegan Brownies made with almonds, coconut, cocoa powder, dates and vanilla are a healthy and delicious snack or dessert! No need to bother with any baked brownie again, as these are so easy to make and full of wholesome ingredients! Reasons to love these raw brownies!
No bake brownies, raw brownies or unbaked brownies- The names may be slightly different, but this fudgy healthy no bake dessert remains consistent- It needs to be Made with cocoa powder and a healthy homemade Nutella, these no bake brownies taste like a gooey, creamy chocolate fudge! These no-bake chocolate coconut cupcakes are the perfect summer treat, but they can be enjoyed at any time! Just imagine you are lying on the beach of a tropical island, the sun is shining on your skin, you can see coconut palm. You can have Raw Vegan Coconut Chocolate No Bake Brownie# VeganContest using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Raw Vegan Coconut Chocolate No Bake Brownie# VeganContest
- It’s 20 grams of dark chocolate.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey or maple syrup.
- You need 5 grams of unsweetened and high-quality cocoa.
- You need 25 grams of coconut flour–You can grind the coconut flakes.
- You need 1/3 cup of coconut milk or non-dairy milk to melt the chocolate.
In this video i will show you how i make these delicious no bake raw vegan brownies. I must confess that I am not a huge fan of chocolate but these brownies Vanilla extract Shredded coconut Agave nectar Cashews Pitted dates Cocoa powder Coconut oil Salt And lavender (which is totally optional). This easy no bake vegan dessert recipe proves just how delicious healthy, allergy friendly sweets can be. If you're a coconut fan, you'll love these raw vegan chocolate covered coconut bars.
Raw Vegan Coconut Chocolate No Bake Brownie# VeganContest instructions
- Get your ingredients ready. You can grind some coconut flakes to get some coconut flour. You can use any other gluten free flour like almonds if your are not allergic to nuts..
- Mix your unsweetened cocoa and coconut flour..
- Melt your chocolate with some coconut milk about 1/3 a cup or less. Let it cool to room temperature before adding it to the dry ingredients..
- Lastly, add in your honey/maple syrup and give it a good mix. It should have a dough-like consistency..
- Line a baking tray with wax paper and pour in the mixture. Freeze it for about 30 min- 1 hour. You might need a longer time when the quantity increases.
- You can decorate it or eat it plain. I used a non-dairy whipping cream and some chocolate shavings. You can also make a chocolate ganache..
If you're not, you just might be converted. They are full of wholesome, plant-based ingredients, super healthy. These egg-free dairy-free vegan banana chocolate brownies are fudgy and delicious. If you're looking to keep the brownies for a short period of time, whether for a bake sale item for your child's school or packing lunches, you can store the leftovers in an air-tight container separated by wax paper. These raw brownies will change your life.