Baked beans with plantain. A flavorful twist on classic enchiladas with roasted plantains, black beans, smoky enchilada sauce, and cashew queso! Baked Plantains – Oven baked plantains, healthier than frying, slightly crisp outside and meltingly soft interior. Have you ever tried baking plantains?
Remove from oven, and let cool. Spoon plantain slices and sugar mixture over black bean mixture. We've got the perfect recipe that you can try this week: Baked Plantain and Beans. You can have Baked beans with plantain using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked beans with plantain
- You need of Honey beans.
- It’s of Cameron dry black chilli, knor,onions, a pitch of cinnamon.
- It’s of Ripe plantain and red oil.
It sure will excite your taste buds🙂. Give this recipe a try and let us. While the plantains bake, prepare the rice. Heat two teaspoons of the coconut oil in a medium sized pot over medium low heat.
Baked beans with plantain step by step
- Select and wash your beans very well and boil to tender.
- Add your ingredients i.e plantain, onions, chilli, cinnamon and knor and allow to cook for about 10min.
- Add your oil and salt allow to simmer for fee minutes with low heat to bake well. Can serve with garri,pap or custard..
To assemble the bowls, place a quarter of the rice, a half cup of the black beans, and a quarter of the plantain rounds into each of four serving bowls. Cuban-style Black Bean with Rice & Plantains. Spoon rice into large serving bowl or individual soup bowls, top with plantains and vegetables, and garnish with red onion, cilantro, and scallions. These juicy baked plantains are a delight, they are sweet, melt in your mouth and healthy. Baked in the oven compared to traditional frying, this is comfort food at its I love to serve it with my Instant Pot Pinto Beans, Vegan Brazilian Black Bean Stew, or my Chickpea Stew recipe.