Beans and Plantain porridge. There are a lot of delicious beans recipes and plantain recipes out there. But did you know that you can actually combine these two ingredients and make an incredibly delicious meal? Well, today, we are going to tell you how to cook beans and plantain porridge so that you can find out for yourself how.
And your Beans and Plantain Porridge is ready. You can eat it as it is or topped with tomato stew, or simply serve with bread. Beans Porridge is not a very popular recipe due to the bloating associated with beans. You can cook Beans and Plantain porridge using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beans and Plantain porridge
- Prepare of Beans, red pepper onions, salt.
- You need of Plantain, red oil, seasoning cubes,.
- You need of Tutus fish, ponga fish, cray fish.
Discover how you can begin to love beans. Put the beans in a pot and pour water up to the level of the beans and start cooking. Note: If you have a pressure cooker, beans is one of the staple foods you will want to. Unripe plantain porridge can be mashed and given to babies being introduced to solids.
Beans and Plantain porridge step by step
- Put an empty pot on heat add water, beans and onions let it cooked,then add the Plantain, let it t cooked till beans is very soft,..
- Put another pot on heat add water and the Titus fish,salt and onions to boil..
- Put an empty pot on heat add red oil, onions let it fry then pepper mix(red pepper cray fish and onions), let fry then add ponga fish and Titus fish let it fry. Add fish stock, salt and seasoning cubes. Let it cook.
- Then add the cooked Bean and plantain into the pepper sauce stir well, reduce heat and cover for a while..
A handful shred Ugu, uziza vegetables or scent leaves. Plantain porridge is a Nigerian vegetable stew made with the starchy cousin of common bananas. Plantains are simmered until tender in a flavorful broth along with assorted vegetables and sometimes fish, beans or meat. There is no one recipe for this nutritious dish. Beans porridge is a very healthy and simple dish to prepare; this is a very popular staple food in Nigeria, there are so many ways to make beans Some other healthy and easy to find vegetables can be added to garnish beans porridge.