Vegan Brownies. Vegan Brownies – The Best Recipe. The biggest challenge with vegan brownies is binding them together and adding moisture without the use of eggs. These Vegan Brownies are the BEST!
A rich and decadent dessert, so easy to make with simple plant-based ingredients. The BEST Vegan Brownies I've ever had! They're fudgy, full of chocolate and completely dairy free, egg-free and vegan. You can have Vegan Brownies using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Brownies
- Prepare 140 g of Plain Flour.
- You need 20 g of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 100 g of Caster Sugar.
- It’s 250 g of Vegan Dark Chocolate.
- You need 240 ml of Coconut Milk.
- It’s 80 ml of Coconut Oil.
- You need 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 40 g of Toasted Almonds.
- You need 40 g of Coconut flakes.
Made without any weird ingredients, you'd never believe Vegan Brownies could. These are very gooey, which is a good thing in my book. However, if you want your brownies a little more solid you'll need to cook them longer than the recommended time. I often bring these to vegetarian/vegan potlucks because they are quick and everyone seems to Please note – these are pretty good, but the other vegan brownie recipe I have posted (Recipe.
Vegan Brownies step by step
- Pre-heat oven at 180C and line the bottom of a deep square baking tin with baking paper (or grease with butter). Melt 200g Dark Chocolate in a glass bowl placed in a pot of hot water gradually to avoid burning the chocolate..
- In a separate bowl, mix the Plain flour, Cocoa Powder and Sugar before adding the Coconut Milk, Coconut Oil, Vanilla Extract and the melted Chocolate. Mix the ingredients together until smooth. Add 50g of chopped Dark Chocolate (or dark chocolate chips), half the Almonds and Coconut flakes before mixing gently..
- Add the batter to your baking tin and sprinkling the top of the batter with a handful of Almonds and Coconut Flakes. Bake for 25minutes and if not fully baked, please allow an extra 5minutes in the oven..
Both vegans and non-vegans will adore these delicious fudgy vegan brownies, made easy with everyday ingredients! Make these double chocolate vegan brownies from scratch! If you're looking for the best recipe for vegan brownies, or just brownies without eggs or dairy, you're in the right spot. Easy Vegan Brownies made with avocado, coconut sugar, coconut milk, and coconut oil. This is the Best Vegan Brownies Recipe!