Rice,beans, plantain and fish stew. How to make tomatoes and banga stew Stewed beans is eaten across all regions of Nigeria. It is often eaten with plantain, yam or bread.
This is a menu I can't resist! Plantains and Beans – A lightened version of plantains and beans quick and easy, with kale – no frying required , yet still quite tasty! My favorite is fried plantains and beans but can't have it all the time. You can cook Rice,beans, plantain and fish stew using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rice,beans, plantain and fish stew
- It’s 4 cups of rice.
- It’s 4 cups of beans.
- Prepare 2 of seeds of plantain.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- You need of fresh fish.
- You need leaves of Curry.
- Prepare of Onions.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- It’s of Fresh tomatoes.
- You need Tin of tomatoes.
- It’s of Garlic.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Water.
Spoon rice into large serving bowl or individual soup bowls, top with plantains and vegetables, and garnish with red onion, cilantro, and scallions. This stew entices the eye with the colorful contrast of black beans and sweet potatoes and pleases the palate with nourishing ingredients. This stew beans recipe can be paired with dozens of Belizean foods: stew beans and rice, with stew chicken, or with fried plantains for example. Serve with your favorite choice of meats including whole fish, lobster, stewed chicken or beef, with a side of potato salad or cole slaw, fried plantains & a.
Rice,beans, plantain and fish stew step by step
- Pick ur beans after that put ur water on fire to boil then add ur beans. Cook until tender, remove from the fire and drain the water..
- Parboil ur rice then add it to the already cooked beans. Slice ur carrot add it to ur rice and beans.
- Fry ur plantain and set aside..
- Blend ur tomatoes with pepper and onions, boil the tomatoes yo reduce water..
- Steam ur fish with onions, garlic and maggi.
- Put ur pan on fire add ur vegetable oil to heat add ur onion and ur fresh tomatoes paste allow to cook for some minutes. Then add ur Tin tomatoes..
- Add ur seasoning, maggi, fish and salt allow to cook for some minutes. Bring it down and serve.
A Southern favorite made in a fraction of the time! Our vegetarian Instant Pot Red Beans and Rice Stew is quick, easy, and most importantly If you've ever been to New Orleans, you probably know all about red beans and rice. It's such a simple dish, but there's something incredible about the way the. One-Pot Beans and Plantains (Bean and Plantain Pottage) – West African Flavours. This One-Pot Beans and Plantains recipe with black-eyed beans and palm oil (bean and plantain pottage) is finger-licking West African street Stir in the chopped spinach, adjust seasoning and serve with some rice.