Roasted silverside veal with cinnamon potatoes. All-star easy roasted sweet potatoes with cinnamon and carmalized red onions. Creamy on the inside, perfectly charred on the outside. And while sweet potatoes are the star ingredient here, they are complimented by chunks of caramelized red onions, which add another dimension of sweet.
Place vegetable mixture around pork in the baking dish, brush pork with a little of. The veal roast with potatoes is a traditional holiday dish, to cook when you have free time or if you're looking for something special! While the roast is still browning, cut the potatoes: avoid large chunks otherwise they won't cook through with the roast, so take a potato, cut in half lengthwise. then in. You can have Roasted silverside veal with cinnamon potatoes using 5 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted silverside veal with cinnamon potatoes
- Prepare of silverside (veal).
- Prepare of potatoes.
- You need of Butter or oil.
- You need of Salt, pepper, cinnamon.
- You need of lemon juice.
Well, if you're like me and LOVE the flavor of sweet potato casserole but wish the texture was a little less….mushy, then these roasted sweet potato cubes with cinnamon are for YOU! Lay the sweet potatoes out in a single layer on a roasting tray. Drizzle the oil, honey, cinnamon, salt and pepper over the potatoes. Take sweet potatoes out of the oven and transfer them to a serving platter.
Roasted silverside veal with cinnamon potatoes instructions
- Wash the silverside and wipe it thoroughly with a paper towel..
- In a saucepan melt some butter at a moderate temperature..
- Season the silverside with salt and pepper, place it in the saucepan and brown it from all sides..
- After it browns, cover it with water and allow it cook for about two hours..
- Check it every now and then until you make sure it is tender..
- When it is boiled, remove it with a slotted spoon into a platter and let it cool..
- After it cools, wrap it in aluminum foil and put it in the fridge so as to cut it more easily..
- The meat juice that will remain in the saucepan (it is vital that some meat juice remains) will be used it in the baking pan with the potatoes..
- Peel the potatoes and cut them to any size you would like..
- Season them with salt, pepper and some cinnamon..
- Place them in a deep baking pan and pour the meat juice, the lemon juice and some water until the potatoes are covered..
- Start baking them in 220°C and reduce the temperature progressively by 20 degrees every half an hour. In this way the potatoes both sweeten and their juice thickens..
- Slice the meat using a sharp knife..
These Roasted Maple Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes are seasoned with cozy flavors and roasted to perfection until crispy on the outside and I wouldn't go near sweet potatoes at Thanksgiving, and the thought of the little marshmallows nestled on top was enough to make me gag. I also was looking for a recipe with chunked potatoes and not mashed. I made this recipe for Thanksgiving and everyone raved about them. Will be making them again in a few days for Christmas dinner. I love sweet potatoes with cinnamon butter so I thought why not roast them with a honey cinnamon butter?