Pecan Crusted Chicken. Crust chicken breasts by dipping both sides of prepared chicken into egg white mixture. Then applying crumbs to both sides, patting them on as much as possible. Rub each chicken breast with honey mustard, then coat with the pecan mixture.
For a special night, I recommend. Chicken fingers, chicken tenders, chicken strips, whatever you call them is fine by me as long as Since the day I shot these photos two weeks ago, I've made pecan crusted chicken fingers for. Baked Chicken Breasts With Parmesan Crust. You can have Pecan Crusted Chicken using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pecan Crusted Chicken
- Prepare 2 of Boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Whole pecans.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- It’s 1 of egg (beaten).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Canola oil.
Burnt pecan crust on the outside and raw chicken in the middle. I even sliced my chicken in half lengthwise so that they were nice and thin "cutlet" size. Maybe pan-searing them for a few minutes on. They're every bit as delicious as breaded chicken tenders without all of the carbs.
Pecan Crusted Chicken instructions
- Sliced chicken breast lengthwise into to half inch thick pieces.
- In a food processor combine the pecans bread crumbs salt and pepper.
- Pulse until pecans are chopped; move crumbs to a plate.
- Dip chicken pieces in the egg and then coat with crumbs on each side.
- Fry chicken in oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 6 minutes per side or until no pink shows in the middle with me is pierced with a knife.
What's more, they're delicious enough for your non-keto family to enjoy right along with you. This pecan crusted chicken is a family favorite and it's so simple! Crispy panko bread crumbs and pecans coat chicken breasts that are first dipped in yogurt–they're cooked until crispy and golden. My favorite salad is Pecan Crusted Chicken Salad from TGIFs. Had one last night for supper.