Kibbeh-Inspired easy meatloaf, grain- and gluten-free. This classic, hearty meatloaf gets a gluten-free makeover with this easy, no-fuss recipe. It's simple to prepare and loaded with flavor. This no-fuss gluten-free meatloaf recipe makes a big loaf, which means meatloaf leftovers.
It can also replace barley in recipes like mushroom-barley soup. Gluten-Free Meatloaf doesn't have to be tasteless and dry. It can't be flavorful, moist, and delicious. You can cook Kibbeh-Inspired easy meatloaf, grain- and gluten-free using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kibbeh-Inspired easy meatloaf, grain- and gluten-free
- You need 250 g of ground turkey.
- You need 250 of ground lean pork or veal.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cooked quinoa (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of ground almonds or walnuts.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt (or more to taste).
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground pepper (or more to taste) a.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut flour (optional).
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Pine nuts (for garnish).
You're going to love this easy gluten-free meatloaf This is one of the few meatloaf's that I actually like. Gluten-Free Meatloaf is one of my family's favorite meals! (especially my oldest son) Meatloaf was one of the meals that my Mom made all of There are only a few easy steps to make this gluten-free meatloaf! Enjoy this hearty beef loaf glazed with gluten free ketchup – a perfect baked dinner. You can top the meatloaf with your favorite gluten free barbecue sauce or just gluten free ketchup instead of using the Gluten-Free Impossibly Easy Taco Pie.
Kibbeh-Inspired easy meatloaf, grain- and gluten-free step by step
- Can be made into different shapes and decorated in various ways.
- Combine meat mints with finely chopped onion, quinoa and ground almonds.
- Mix spices in a separate bowl and add to the mixture with meat. Use your hands to mix in all ingredients evenly.
- Grease the pan with olive oil. Shape the meatloaf in your desired shape with your hands, sprinkling with water to smooth over. Put the meatloaf in the pan and decorate with pine nuts as desired..
- Heat up the oven to 200 C, cover the meatloaf with aluminium foil and bake in the oven for about 25 to 40 minutes, depending on the thickness of the meatloaf. Check whether meatloaf is done by putting a toothpick in the middle and if it comes out clean, like in baking, meatloaf is getting Close to be done. Remove the aluminium foil and bake uncovered for about 10 minutes so that the top and pinenuts would brown. Take The Meat Loaf out of the oven and let it cool before serving..
Kibbeh is a traditional middle eastern dish that we made VEGAN using sweet potatoes and lentils and GLUTEN FREE using quinoa instead of bulgur. Which Grains are Gluten-Free? (Answer: Most of them!) It's important to note that gluten-intolerant people CAN eat whole grains. The grains on the right are gluten-free whole grains, when they are consumed with all of their bran, germ, and endosperm. This dairy-free meatloaf recipe is made without milk and cheese. Adapted slightly from Top Chef host, Tom Colicchio.