Multiseeds laddo. This easy to make yet highly nutritious Laddu is made with Sesame seeds and flax seeds. Flax seeds Laddu recipe with step by step instructions. I used to give sesame laddu or peanut.
Multigrain ladoo recipe – Simple, delicious and nutritious sweetened balls made of multi grains & seeds. Easy multigrain laddus made with different kinds of whole grain flour. Sesame seeds Laddu falls under the category of a healthy dessert. You can have Multiseeds laddo using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Multiseeds laddo
- Prepare 1 cup of finally crushed jaggery.
- Prepare Half of cup sesame seeds.
- It’s Half of cup melon seeds.
- You need 1/3 cup of carom seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger powder.
- Prepare Half of cup almonds unsoaked crushed.
- You need Half of cup peanut crushed.
- Prepare Half of cup pistachios crushed.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of desi ghee melt.
Nuvvula Laddu recipe or Nuvvula Unda is an easy to make sweet recipe using sesame seeds and jaggery(gud). This is very tasty and simple to prepare. Healthy and simplest no knead no yeast multi-seed bread for your sandwiches. Having or relating to more than one seed.
Multiseeds laddo step by step
- Dry roast all the seeds and nuts at very low flame until it becomes aromat.
- Crushed finally all the jaggery and mix it with roasted seeds and add desi ghee.
- Mix well with hands and make yummy mouthwatering laddos.
- It's very simple recipe and very healthy too.
Sesame laddu made with black sesame seeds, roasted peanuts and jaggery. Very special sweet in the kongunadu region. Sesame is an important seed used in Tamilnadu cuisine. Yes it will help in increasing the weight, preferred is black sesame seed laddu which is very effective & has many health benefits- black sesame seeds main health benefits. Ladoos are a quintessential Indian sweet savoured on every festival or occasion in our country.