Parmesan Crusted Pollock. Parmesan crusted pollock is easy, delicious, and nutritious for the whole family. Even the youngest of kids will enjoy the cheesy crunch when they bite into this dish. Serve with extra grated Parmesan cheese.
This baked Parmesan crusted Alaskan Pollock is easy to make and so delicious and so very good for you. Pollock comes from Alaska's Bering Sea and is so. Parmesan cheese and Cajun seasoning form a crispy crust on baked pork chops in this quick and easy recipe for a simple Parmesan-Crusted Pork Chops. You can cook Parmesan Crusted Pollock using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parmesan Crusted Pollock
- It’s 1 lb of pollock cut into individual filets.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped dill.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
This is a versatile baked fish recipe. Fish fillets are baked with a breadcrumb and Parmesan cheese topping. These Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops are a great weeknight dinner! Pork chops are often written off as dry or tough unless they're brined, but.
Parmesan Crusted Pollock step by step
- Combine Parmesan cheese and herbs and spices.
- Brush olive oil onto each piece of pollock.
- Coat each piece of fish with cheese mixture.
- Bake on 375 for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with lemon dill sauce or tartar sauce, or alone if you prefer..
This Copycat version of Longhorn's famous Parmesan Crusted Chicken tastes just like the restaurant! From the flavorful marinade, to the creamy, crunchy Parmesan Crust. Parmesan crusted fish is a quick and easy fish recipe that you can prepare anytime. Tilapia is the most common fish used for this recipe, but for I change – I tried using Pollock. Extra-large, wild caught Cod fillets in panko breadcrumbs.